Last updated: 3rd November 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that are written to your device when you use the YuMuuv Platform, which may also be used to process your personal data. Cookies used on the YuMuuv Platform enable us to remember your actions and preferences over a period to make the use and navigation more efficient and user-friendly, thereby improving user experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential cookies – these cookies are essential to make the YuMuuv Platform function properly. They enable you to access and navigate on our site and use our features. Essential services, like the ability to access secure areas cannot be provided without these cookies. As these cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the YuMuuv Platform, your consent is not required for their storage.
Essential cookies we use are the following:
- First-party preference cookies that store the user preferences on the YuMuuv Platform, such as timezone and region;
- First-party cookies that help us store and retrieve records of users’ consents as well as information and preferences expressed in relation to the provided consent.
- Third-party cookies that help us to manage tags or scripts needed on the YuMuuv Platform. This includes Google Tag Manager provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited;
Performance and analytics cookies – these cookies are used to make the YuMuuv Platform more user-friendly by enabling us to analyse the performance of the YuMuuv Platform. For instance, they collect statistical information on the use of the YuMuuv Platform, the number of visits and average dwelling time. Performance cookies help us to identify the most popular elements of our features and to develop the YuMuuv Platform further on the basis of your preferences and usage data. Performance cookies are stored on your device and used only on the basis of your consent.
Performance and analytics cookies we use are connected to the following services and functions:
- Google Analytics – a web service provided by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of the YuMuuv Platform, and to prepare reports on activities. Note that Google may use the data collected through Google Analytics to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. Google Analytics also collects additional information from web activity and from device advertising IDs, allowing to analyse specific behaviour and interests, as well as demographic data.
- Google Ads conversion tracking – an analytics service provided by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited that connects data from Google Ads advertising network with actions performed on the YuMuuv Platform.
- LinkedIn conversion tracking (LinkedIn Insight Tag) - an analytics service provided by LinkedIn Corporation. or its group companies, that connects data from the LinkedIn advertising network with actions performed on the YuMuuv Platform.
Functionality cookies – these cookies allow us to remember choices you make and store data that has already been entered (for instance, e-mail addresses, configurations, language preferences, text size, font, etc.) to tailor the YuMuuv Platform to provide more personalised features and content to you, and to improve the quality of the user experience. Functionality cookies are stored on your device and used only on the basis of your consent.
Functionality cookies we use are the following:
- Cookies that enable interactions with external content, networks and platforms and allow you to view content hosted on those. Such cookies include cookies used for services like Google Fonts and Google Site Search provided by Google LLC or Google Ireland Limited. Google Fonts is a typeface visualisation service and Google Site Search is a search engine embedding service.
Marketing cookies – these cookies and similar technologies enable us to record data about the user’s interaction with the YuMuuv Platform or third party websites or services (for instance, cookies implemented by social networking sites), browsing activity, etc. Information collected via marketing cookies and similar technologies are used for targeted marketing, to direct and display advertisements as precisely as possible for relevant segments of internet users. Marketing cookies are stored on your device and used only on the basis of your consent. Please note that we are not responsible for any third party cookies
Marketing cookies that we use are connected to the following services and functions:
- Google Ad Manager – an advertising service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, that allows us to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks.
- Google Campaign Manager 360 - an advertising service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, that allows us to run advertising campaigns in conjunction with external advertising networks. Google Campaign Manager 360 also allows us to measure the campaign's performance, to set up placements, ads, and creatives, and to verify tag implementations (such as errors in the ad's formatting).
- Microsoft Advertising – an advertising service provided by Microsoft Corporation.
- LinkedIn Ads – an advertising service provided by LinkedIn Unlimited Company.
- Google Ad Manager Audience Extension – a remarketing and behavioural targeting service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, that tracks the visitors of the YuMuuv Platform and allows selected advertising partners to display targeted ads across the web to them.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics - a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, that connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics with the Google Ads advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
How long are the cookies retained on your device?
The length of time a cookie will be retained on your used device depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie. Session cookies are temporary cookies that stay on your device until you leave the YuMuuv Platform. Persistent cookies will be retained on your device after you have finished using the YuMuuv Platform until they expire or are manually deleted.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
When you first visit the YuMuuv Platform, you will be presented information about the cookies we use and an option to accept or reject cookies, or customise your cookie preferences. You can control and delete cookies under your device’s (both web and mobile) browser settings. For instructions on how to manage cookies on the different types of browsers, please see https://allaboutcookies.org/ .
You can delete cookies that are already on your device at any time and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the YuMuuv Platform and thereby use our services, whereas some of our provided functionalities may not function properly.
Changes to this Cookie Notice
From time to time, we may update this Cookie Notice in order to adapt it to any updates that might arise. This Cookie Notice was last updated as of the “Last updated” date indicated above.